Banana Brains Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain.

4 posters

Go down

Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain. Empty Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain.

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:49 pm

Doofus walked about, and noticed a person extending their hand towards him. He skittered away hurridly screaming, "God Dangit I'm alive leave me alone!"

Last edited by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

Back to top Go down

Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain. Empty Re: Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain.

Post by Autumnish Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 pm

Rosetta batted her eys at Doofus, and Wink "What are you doing here darling?" She asked, Gussying up her hat.

Last edited by Autumnish on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

https://bananabrains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain. Empty Re: Life as a... Banana. a banana with a... Brain.

Post by CaitlinLovesYou Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Lolita watched from the corner of the room as Rosetta, the very hot banana, flirted with the other banana. She felt jealousy because she wish she had the courage to flirt with the male banana. She glared at Rosetta's back, hoping she would take notice. =)

Last edited by CaitlinLovesYou on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
CaitlinLovesYou
CaitlinLovesYou

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 am

Dofus looked back at Rosetta. "Huh?" He said, in a monotone voice. He looked at Rosetta and Lolita, and wondered why there were living talking bananas, but then he remembered he himself was a living talking banana.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:27 pm

" ay yi yi! " Roseeta said shaking her head. Roseeta decided to catch up on her beauty rest. She layed on her exspensive silk cot, hanging inside the the fruit bowl, in which she caleed her home. She thought about Doofus being such an idiot, and soon dozed off into unconsciousness. She was sudfdenly woken by a clammy hand touching the top of her head, trying to get a grip. She scurried to edge until the large hand gave up, and left her home.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

https://bananabrains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Name: Ommie
Appearance: Rotten Banana
Personality: Stupid!

"I AM A BANANA!"
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:47 pm

Doofus stumbled up to ommie. "You stink!" he said, and ran into ommie.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:37 pm

"Heheheeh. I know I stink. I haven't taked a baff in twenty-eleventy-twelve days." Ommie said, pushing Doofus away.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 pm

"Huh?" Doofus said, and sat there thinking about what number twenty-eleventy-twelve was. He then forgot what he was thinking about and turned his attention to the girl bananas, smiling a strange crooked smile. He poked at Ommie and pointed at Roseeta. "Ahwagah." He said, because his tiny brain couldnt process her beauty and talking at the same time.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down