The Diamonte herd: Life in the Wild

Go down

The Diamonte herd: Life in the Wild

Post by Autumnish on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Charlie pranced around his mother excitedly. He reared up, and whinnied. "Play with me momma!" He said nudging her side with his muzzle. "Quiet down Charlie, be good!" Idaho replied.

Last edited by Autumnish on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Autumnish
Admin

View user profile http://bananabrains.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Diamonte herd: Life in the Wild

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:28 am

Cash paced around his small herd with a worried expression on his face. He stuck his head high in the air and whinnied louldly, then heard a mare call back. "Get away! Take your herd and run! I am not another wild horse." A horse called out. Cash was confused. "A horse that wasnt wild? Who ever heard of such a thing?" he thought to himself, and was very curious. He turned to his herd. "Jessie, take control, im going to check that out." Cash said. "Be carefull." Jessie warned. "I will." Cash said, before galloping off towards the other horse.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

In the distant Idaho could hear a shieking whinny from a horse in the distance. "Whats that momma? What was that noise?" Charlie asked curiously, nudge his mother side. "Come her Charlie, we need to find somewhere safe." Idaho responded, her voice tense. "But whats going on?" Charlie said, shyly. It worried him that his mother was uneasy. "Nothing, just make sure you stay very close okay?" She said, making her vioce slightly more calm and reassuring. "Okay momma." Replied Charlie.

Last edited by Autumnish on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clysedalelover on Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:18 pm

Rocky walked around a grazed. She felt the warm breeze as it blew it felt good to her. She shook her mane and swished her tail at the flies and started to walk again.

Clysedalelover

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 am

Charlie pressed his body against his mothers, fear rippling through his veins. The shreiking grew louder and louder.
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:57 pm

Cash reared up high, pawing out at the sky and sending an ear-piercing whinny across the plains. "I am cash, ruler of the Diamonte herd and of theese lands! Faster than lightning, bravest of the land, Handsomest stallion in the world, nothing scares me!" Jessie walked over to him, and nipped him on the flank. He jumped, startled. "Ahh!" he shoulted. "bravest in the world, nothing scares me." Jessie mocked. "ha, your funny." Cash said, and sulked away. Jessie cantered in front of him, turned to face him and came to an abrupt stop. "C'mon old chap, can't take a joke?" she nickered. Cash glared at her, walked over to where Sassy, Idaho, and Charlie were grazing.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Charlie neighed loudly in a chuckle, and trotted up to Cash, pawing at him. "Youre funny!" He said, playfully.
"Come here, Charlie! NOW!" Idaho said angrily, as her protective instincts came in place.
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

"It's fine Idaho I wont hurt him." Cash said. Jessie trotted up to the group. "Hi guys!" she said friendily.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Idaho glared at Cash but did not speak.
Charlie nipped at Cash's side, then cantered away, hoping for a game of tag.
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:12 am

Cash kicked out playfuly at Charlie, not trying to hurt him, just messing around. He looked to Sassy, who was very plump and late in her pregnancy. "Hows it goin there mama-to-be?" he asked her. "Going great. The babies due any day now." she answered. "Do you think it's going to be a colt or filly?" Jessie answered. "Colt. I think." Sassy said. "I think it's gonna be a filly." Cash said.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 am

Apache runs over to Charlie, and says "tag your it!!". Apache filckers his tail, farts, and takes off galloping.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:25 am

"yall be careful" crys out Charlotte, then walks over and beggins grazing with the rest of the herd.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Charlie leaped in excitement, reared up, and took off at high speed. He heard the sounds of hooves behind him, and began to gallop faster, whipping his head to the side, to see Apache following.
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Cash laughed, watching the two colts play. He turned to Sassy "Pretty soon your little foal will be doing that too!" He said. The hours seemed to fly by and pretty soon it was evening. "Settle in." Cash hollered to the herd. As the herd settled in to sleep, Jessie perked her head up and looked to the West. "Cash, I think I hear somthing." She said. Cash turned his head and saw a large figure moving along the brush. He lifted his head up and smelled the air. "Jessie, take the herd away, I'm not sure what that is." He said. He slowly approched the brush and a young indian boy walked out. The boy was soo startled at seeing the horse, he ran away as fast as he could, and Cash did the same. As he approched his herd, he yelled frantically "Theres somthing over there, it walks on two legs! Run!"
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:09 pm

"What was it Cash?" asked Charlotte.
"Momma im scared, Whats going on!?!?!" Apache, frightingly asking his mother.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 am

Cash stopped the herd after they had ran about a mile. "Where safe now." He said. After Apache asked his question, Cash answered, "I'm not sure. It was tan and stood on two legs. I've never seen anything like it!" he declaired.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 am

Clomppy ran fast through the tall grass and flowers. Sadly, hitting everything in sight. And tripping when there was nothing in sight. "Ug. I have 4 left hoofs today"

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Apache began running circles around Cash teasingly saying "Cash was scared, Cash was scared, Cash was-" "Apache cut it out!!!! NOW!!!!" Charlotte yelled angerly at Apache. "Yes, mamma." Apache said slinking away, then he had a strike of hyperness run through him again. He ran back over to Cash and began doing the same thing. Charlotte run over and gave Apache a little tap on the flank, with her back foot. This startled Apache which made him go boltting across the land at full speed. And for some reason he was not slowing down. Charlotte yelled "Ok Apache no farther, come back this way now." But he kept on running, then Apache let out a shrieking whinny!! And then Charlotte seen a mountain lion chasing him."Hurry Cash we gotta help him!!" said Charlotte as she herself went flying after Apache.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:43 pm

Cash galloped after Apache and the mountain lion. He got behind the big cat and the cat turned to face him. "Apache! Run!" Cash said, and reared up, striking out at the mountain lion. The lion scratched Cash's foreleg, and cash spun around and bucked, kicking the cat right in the face. The cat ran off with blood running down it's face and in it's eyes. Cash walked back to the herd favoring his hurt leg. The lion's claws had left a gash a few inches deep on his leg. "Apache! Never run off like that again! It's too dangerous and your too young!" He scolded the colt.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Apache, all out of breath came back and watched as the mountain lion got kicked in the head. "Ha, thats what you get!! You big meany head!!" Apache said with smirk on his face. Charlotte trotted over towards Apache, checking him from head to toe. "Oh thank god your all right!!" Charlotte gasped as she layed her head over his. Then when Cash had gotten back and Apache seen the gash on his leg, clacked and said "Yes sir. I wont do it ever again!! Im sorry." Charlotte went over to Cash and wrapped her neck around his while saying "Oh thank you sooo much!! I dont know what to do in favor!?!? You name it and call it done?!?"
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:16 pm

"No problem Ma'am." Cash said. "Just you being here is good enough thanks." he said, being a little flirty. He turned his attention to Apache. "This is your punishment!" he said, and nipped the colt on the back. "Maybe you'll remember that next time you want to run off." he said. He walked over to a small stream and placed his gashed foreleg into the cool rushing water. "Take a break and get a drink if you guys want. I need to clean this out." He said to the herd.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Apache walked over to the stream and placed his muzzle right down to the bottom, then he began to blow,and the bubbles ran all the way to the top right next to his ears and began popping. This gave him another little hyper strike and he began slashing around in the stream. "Apache what are you doing now?!?" Charlotte said with a soft yet annoyed voice. "The fish are blowing bubbles at me," still slashping around, "And I have to teach them a lesson!!!" Apache said, while soaking the banks with the slashing water. Charlotte just rolled her eyes, giggled a little and let the colt have some fun.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down