Banana Brains Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World of Pokemon!

3 posters

Go down

The World of Pokemon! Empty The World of Pokemon!

Post by Autumnish Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:19 am

Ashley grabbed her back pack after stuffing an apple in her mouth. And ran oput the door, just barely catching the school bus. " Hey, Ash!" May said cheerfully, Patting the empty seat beside her. Ashley pulled the apple put of her mouth, leaving a chunk in her mouth. Ashley just grinned at her, as she chewed, and sat right beside May. " Are you ready for our big test in math today?" May asked curiously. "Umm, sure, I guess." Ashley replied, finishing off her apple, and tossing it out the window of the bus. "Hey no littering!" May exclaimed. "I'm not, look, there's a Zigzagoon. he looks hungry! he can have the core." Ashley said smiling big. May rolled her eyes, with a grin on her face. "So, did you study?" May said, trying to stay on topic. "Yeah, but I couldnt concentrate.. I cant wait for the contest!" Ashley said, as thoughts of the contest filled her mind. "Yep, youre sure to fail!" May said, giggling, as she waved her hand quickly infront of Ashley's face, breaking her daze. Ashley shook her head a little, then scowled at May. "Thanks.." She said, blankly. "Your welcome!" May replied, in a perky tone.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

https://bananabrains.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The World of Pokemon! Empty Re: The World of Pokemon!

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:34 am

Nichole walked around the new town she had recently come upon with Charmander in her arms. She smiled as he played with her fingers, like a little kitten. Charmander's stomach growled, and he looked at Nichole with that 'I'm hungry' look. She patted his head, and went to the closest Pokemon Market to get him some food.[/color]
As she walked in, she was greeted by a pretty woman. She said hello back, and walked around, looking for some food. When she found what she needed, she purchased it and left, saying goodbye to the woman who greeted her.
[color=black][color=white]Charmander chomped on the food and Nichole walked around the town. A school bus passed her, and up ahead she saw an apple core fly out the window, a Zigzagoon grabbing it and taking off.

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 am

The bus stopped abruptly, and Ashley rose from her seat, holding her test paperwhich was marked with an F.
It had been a long day, and she was ready for tonight.
She crumpled up the test paper, and tossed in the trash next to her front door before entering her home.
She knew if her parents saw that grade she was definitely not going to the contest.
"How was school?" Ashley's mother called from the kitchen.
The smell of brownies traveled throughout the whole house.
Ashley look at the clock, 4:02PM.
"Fine, Good, GOTTA GO!" Ashley said quickly running to her bedroom, to find Cassie sleeping on her bed.
"Get up, Cassie! We gotta get ready for the contest! We only have about an hour and a half!" Ashley said at once, giving her skitty a little shake, and scooping her up in her arms.
Cassie yawned and began to pur.
And the grooming began.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:18 am

Later that day, Nichole was sitting on a bench when a stranger come up and sat next to her, on the opposite end of the bench, with a Piplup in his arms. It was a boy, about her age or older, and he smiled at her and patted his pokemons head. Charmander wriggled out of Nicholes hands, and sat next to the boy on the bench staring at his Piplup with a crooked smile on his face.
He smiled, and sat the Piplup down next to Charmander. She buried her face into his arms, too shy to talk to Charmander.

"She's shy." He said, with a little chuckle.
"I see that. Charmander loves to meet new pokemon." Nichole replied, with a smile.
He rubbed Charmanders head. "Well, hello little guy."
The Piplup peeked out from under the boy's arm. Charmander smiled, and she smiled back, shyly. She walked up to Charmander, and said something to him quietly. He said something back, and they both laughed.
"My names Kyle. Most people know me around here. I don't think I have ever seen you before, though."
"Oh, I'm just a traveler. I was just passing through, and decided to hang out in the area for awhile."
"Ah, well, are you going to the contest tonight?"
"Hmm? What contest?" Nichole asked.
"There's one soon. You should go, you don't have to make your pokemon fight. Just watch." He said. "It's fun. I could take you there, but I can't stay with you. I have to meet up with some friends when I get there."
"Oh, okay. Well, then sure I will go. Just to watch though." She said, grabbing her Charmander. He grabbed his Piplup, and led her to the contest.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:40 am

"Hey Kyle! Come on, lets go!" Ashley said, apporaching Kyle, who was talking to a girl on the bench.
"You ready?" he asked Cassie, who was in Ashley's arms.
"Oh! Hi there! Ive never seen you around before! Im Ashley, and this is my twin brother, Kyle. You should come watch me preform tonight at the contest! Its starts in a half hour. Kyle usually helps me practice." Ashley said, kindly, smiling at the girl.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:51 am

"I will make sure to look for you during the battle. It's nice to meet you! I'm Nichole, by the way." She said, happily.
She was glad she could finally meet new people in the town. She followed them as they led the way. Charmander walked next to Piplup, as they both giggled about anything.
Soon, they come upon some big arena. There was people arriving, people practicing with their pokemon, people giving their pokemon treats. It was so cool to Nichole.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:57 am

"Now this is where the contest takes place. Here, I have a extra ticket, so you can get a good seat! It was our dad's, but hes working.. Again." Ashley said, handing Nichole the ticket. On it was a buch of number, and beneathe it said "VIP"
"Not just anybody can enter this contest. This one is special. It for the best of the best in this town. And if you win, you get to move on to another city! Its my dream to win! And Im must admit, me and Cassie are quite the team!" Ashley explained, putting Cassie down by the two pokemon.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Amanda walked into a new town. She'd been traveling for days, and wanted to take a rest. Her pokemon, a Houndour named Roy, trotted happily alongside her. She saw a large building with a sign that said "Pokemon Contest Held Here!" She walked over and picked up a brochure. "I've never been to a contest, I wonder what their like?" She said to Roy. "Dour!" he said, wich probabally ment somthing along the lines of "me too". Just then a boy about her age walked up. "Hi, I have a ticket to watch the contest, but I can't go. You can have it." he said. "Gee thanks." Amanda said. "No problem!" the boy said, and he ran off without a word. "that was weird." she thought, but walked into the contest house. There were two halls, one for contestants and one to watch the show. She went to the one to watch the show. She found her seat, wich was in the 3rd row. "wow I'm lucky." she thought. She waited for the show to start.

Last edited by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:47 pm

"Thank you!" Nichole said, grabbing the ticket. "I will just take my seat and look for you guys!"
Nichole walked with Charmander in her arms to her seat, and sat down. It was the first row, so she got great view of the contest.
"Wow Charmander! Isn't this great? We meet some complete strangers and get to watch a battle between pokemon! Maybe one day you could do this!" Nichole said. Charmander agreed by nodding his head. They sat waiting for the battle to begin.
First up was a boy and his Beautifly against a girl with her Rapidash. The Rapidash won that round. Nichole cheered wildly, still waiting for Ashley to go up and battle.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Ashley waited impatiently back stage, stroking Cassie's head.
She was up next.
The first round was going against your same contest type.
Beauty round was in action now.
Ashley began to breathe in and out, her nerves taking over.
"Youll do great sis! You wouldnt of gotten this far if you were no good!" Kyle said, smiling.
"Next up we have Ally and her clefairy, Melody versus Ashley and her skitty, Cassie for the cute round!" Said the announcer.
"Here we go Cassie!" Ashley said, kissing her head and placing her on the ground, and following her out to the stage.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Nichole danced in her seat a little when she heard Ashleys name. She cheered as she saw her walk out with Cassie right by her.
"Go Ashley!" She yelled, knowing that Ashley probably couldn't hear her over the roar of the croud. She sat patiently as the two contestents entered the stage, and prepared for the battle. Then, the croud grew silent.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:07 pm

If Ashley was going to win, she had to grab the attention of the judges first.
"Attract, Tail whip duo, Cassie!" Ashley shouted.
Cassie stood on her back legs, then began to shake her tail, and bottom. She put her paw on cheek, then hopped.
The crowd Awwwwed in adoration at the duo. It was too cute and Ashley knew she had it!
"Kiss, growl!" Ally said, her eyes focused on Melody.
Melody blew a kiss and then growled while winking at the judges.
Once again, the crowd Awwed.
Last chance.
"Charm, tail whip and Attract spin!" Ashley called to Cassie.
Cassie leaped to the center of the stage, she spinned around, shaking her bottom again, bu this time, she pretend to fall clumsily.
The crowd giggled at this, and also cheered, along with the awws.
Melody and Ally's last try.
"Melody! Sing trio!"
Melody began to sing, and ran to the side of the stage, and leap dance across the stage, when suddenly, she used pound.
Deffinitly not cute.
Ally's face turned red, as if she was going to cry.
She scooped Melody up in her arms, and ran off stage.
Leaving Ashley and Cassie behind.
They both bowed then walked off the stage with pure confidence.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Nichole giggled, Ashleys pokemon was so cute! She cheered after she heard that Ashley had won that battle.
Nichole turned to see what Charmanders expression was, but when she went to look, he was gone!
She started panicing, and go up from the seat.
"Charmander! Char-Char! Where are you?!" She called, but she didn't see him anywhere.
She looked everywhere, and thought she saw him, but it was just another female Charmander.
She looked around, and on stage saw him standing next to Ashley's Skitty. She sighed, and felt embarresed.
"Char-Char, get down here!" Nichole called.
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Amanda watched the show. She loved how interesting it was. She turned to Roy, "How would you like to do that boy?" she asked. "Dour!" he growled, meaning "no way thats too girly for me!" and turned away. "okay I guess not." she said. She watched a girl and her Skitty preform. "Wow that was adoreable!" she said. "Maybe I can try this one day." she said. Roy watched as a Charmander ran onto the stage and a girl ran after him. She wagged his tail and stood up, ready to join in the fun. "Down boy." Amanda said, and Roy sat back down. He put his head between his paws and whined. He wanted to have some fun too. "Roy, I'll take you to the park after the show, would you like that?" She said. "Houndour!" he barked and started wagging his stub of a tail.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:37 pm

All the contastants waited backstage for the momment of truth. "And the Contest winner for Falador City, and will be moving on to Lumbridge City is.... Ashley and her Skitty, Cassie!" Ashley ran out to the stage, smiling brighter than ever! As the mayor of the city pinned the ribbon on Cassie, The crowd cheered.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:28 pm

Nichole climbed on the stage, grabbing her Charmander.
"Don't do that again! You had me worried!" She said. Then she looked at Ashley's happy face. 'She was one lucky person.' Nichole thought.
She hopped back off the stage and waited backstage for Ashley to come out so she could congradulate her. Kyle walked by and noticed her, then stopped.
"Hey Nichole, Ashley won! Did you hear?" He asked.
"No, I didn't hear." She said sarcastically. "Joking! Yes, I am so proud of her. Wow, I just met you guys today, and I feel so close to you." She laughed.
"Well, you never know who you're going to meet." He said, chuckling. "Oh look! Here comes Ashley!"
Heather
Heather
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:37 am

After the contest Amanda excited the stadium and walked over to the girl who won. "Wow you were amazing! And that Skitty is just adoreable!" she said. Houndour walked up to the skitty, and congratulated her in their own little pokemon language.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Ashley giggled, almost embarrased. "Thank you! I really appreiciate it. Im so proud of Cassie!" She said, responding to the girl. She looked down at skitty and then noticed the Houndour. "Oh my goodness! I just love your pokemon! I havent seen a houndour in so long! Oh, what's you name? I didnt catch it." Ashley added, and she then strocked the houndour's head.
Autumnish
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:56 pm

"Amanda" Amanda said. "And this is Roy." she motioned towards Roy. Roy playfully licked Ashley's hand and waggled his tail. "Where are you headed?" Amanda asked Ashley.
♥Dixie Diamond™
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down