Strays in the Street

Go down

Re: Strays in the Street

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Kujo walks over to the edge of the sidewalk, and sees some people comin. He lets out a strong but shy bark. Then turns and runs back to the pack. "Tyson and Lexi, watch Chaco for me. I will be right back." Kujo turns and trotts away around the corner.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:44 pm

"Allright." Lexi said, and took careful watch over the young pup when Kujo left. "Man I hope he gets some food." Tyson said. "We havn't eatin in days!" He added.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Kujo returns with a big garbage bag full of old food. "Here yall go, dig in!!" Kujo says happily. "Ya!!! I'm starving!!!" Chaco crys. "Noo!! I dont think so Chaco!!!!! Let the older dogs go first, and then you will get your turn," Kujo growls. Chaco whimpers and tucks in his tail while softly saying "yes sir."
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Roxy walked over to Chaco and licked his ear to cheer him up.
"Why are we always last? It's not fair!" She said, whimpering a little.
Izzy grabbed a half eaten stake out of the bag and layed it in front of the two little pups.
"Share this for now. The others need to eat too." She said, and went back searching the bag for herself. She found another piece of steak, layed down on the hard, cold ground and started chewing on it slowly.

Last edited by Heather on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heather
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Sabrina waked slowly along the road. Her will power on low. "It's okay, mama. Were gonna be okay!" Kota said to Sabrina, while licking her ear."Please don't die, mama" He whimpered, pawing at her tummy. "I need to rest," She said, shutting her eyes. Kota laid by her side, and he waited for sleep.

Last edited by Autumnish on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Autumnish
Admin

View user profile http://bananabrains.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:05 pm

Lexi and Tyson dug into the food and ate their fill. Lexi was a very fast eater, and thus had finnished all her food before the rest of the pack. She walked a few feet away to the edge of the street, right by a dark alley. She noticed a dog and a pup laying cold and shivering. It had been chilly and raining, and there wasn't much shelter in the busy city. "Hey, are you guys okay?" Lexi asked. She turned and barked to the rest of the pack, "Hey guys I think I found someone!"
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 pm

The sound of a bark slapped Kota out of conciousness. Infront of him and his mother stood a gordan setter, she seemed concerned. "Wake up, mamma! Theyve come to rescue us! Wake up!" Koa said, yelping and jumping around his mother's weak body. "Go back to sleep, Kota its just a dream. I need to sleep." Sabrina said, her stomach empty, and her body cold. "Just look!" Kota said, as if the words had exploded out his mouth. Sabrina fluttered her eyes open, and sure enough, a gorden setter was staring back.
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Roxy, knawing on the steak bone, looked at the dog and pup, and tilted her head sideways with curiousity.
"Izzy, whats wrong with them?" She asked.
"Hush!" She said, grabbing some food in her mouth and running towards the other strays. She set the food down infront of the starving dogs nose.
"Come on, eat it." She said, pawing the dogs face.
Heather
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:19 pm

"Izzy, get back over here!!! We only got enough food for the pack!! Look at Lexi, she didn't even get enough food from todays dinner!!!" snarled Kujo. "But daddy, look at them they ar-" Chaco says, then getting cut down. "The answer is NO!!!!" visciously snarled kujo.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am

Tyson snapped at Kujo. "Let them have a bite. If they need food we'll help them out. Look at her, she's not going to last long." He said, motioning towards Sabrina. "We can't let them starve, if we have to we'll just have to get more food." He said.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:06 am

Chomper laid in a flower bed and rolled around. He ate many flowers until the owner of the house came out and and chased him away with a broom. "Man I hate buzzkills. Im hungry! Oh look trash." Chomper ran full speed to the trash until he say an alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:00 pm

Izzy growled at Kujo, showing all her teeth.
"You can be as greedy as you want, but I am not letting this dog go through what we have been going through. She can have my share. I just wont eat anymore." She said feriously. "What about this little pup she has? Are you going to be so cold-hearted that you wont even let it have any food. No. I wont allow that."
She grabbed some more meat from the bag, leaving very little left, and brought it to the puppy.
"Here you go boy, eat up." She said, licking the excess meat from her mouth.
Heather
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumnish on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:48 pm

On instint Kota leaped for the food. But he suddenly stopped. Is it a trick? No, they were here to save them. "My momma needs some first. She's very ill." He said, while tearing at the meat, and carrying it in his mouth to his mother. She peered up at her son, and with last reassurance, she used the last of her energy to swallow the food. Almost instataniously she began to feel better. "Eat Kota. I have had my fill." Sabrina said. And that was the green light for Kota to devoure the last of the meat.
Autumnish
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:24 pm

"Fine, go on ahead and let them eat yalls share, i dont care," Kujo said. "Daddy, are you mad at me?" Chaco asked, slowly walking over towards his father.Kujo glared down hard at Chaco not saying a word or moving a muscle. Then out of nowhere Kujo leaps on top of a dumpster and sits, staring at Tyson with hate filled eyes. "No son, no im not mad at you but i..." Kujo paused, thinking very hard about things. Then Kujo yelled "Ok, Tyson you wanna be the hot shot and," Kujo jumped down and got right into his face, "go around handing out food to any stray you see, then go right on ahead and do it, and for now on you must find the food for the whole pack and your new little 'buddies'."
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:46 pm

"The whole pack should work together to find food. Were a pack arn't we Kujo?" Tyson said. "If you don't wanna help that's fine with me, anyone who's not a pup and don't wanna help can leave.. this includes girls." Tyson said, glancing over at the girl dogs. "We can all work together, or this isn't going to work at all." He said, staring Kujo in the eye.
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heather on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 am

Roxy ran over to the new little pup.
"Hi! What's your name?" She said, sitting infront of him.
"Roxy, let the puppy eat. He looks like he is starving" Izzy said.
She then heard what Kujo was saying, and got angry.
"Fine, I will help look for food. That's because I care about this pack. All care about it yourself!" She argued.
Heather
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Charlotte~ on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Chaco ran over as soon as he heard the argument going on between everybody. But before he could make a peep, Kujo threw himself forward right into Tyson's face. "Daddy, stop!! Dont do it!! Dont hurt him!!" Chaco yelled as loud as he could. Kujo ignored Chaco as best he could. Until he heard "Daddy please, dont hurt him...your the only daddy i got...and...and i dont wanna see you fighting, and remember what you always told me, 'just follow in my foot steps and you will become a good man like me', remember!?!?!?" Chaco said trying to hold himself together, "Hurting others and/or killing others wont make me a good man!!". Kujo cringed at the harsh words coming from him sons mouth. Finally, Kujo slowly backed away and stared into his sons eyes REALLY hard. Chaco cheered up a lttle bit and began to walk over to Kujo. Untill Kujo softly said "there son, just for you." And he turned and trotted away.
~Charlotte~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down