I Am Dead Thank You Very Much.

Go down

I Am Dead Thank You Very Much.

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 am

heya Very Happy im samantha serviss. you can call me sam or sammie. i live in the us of a in florida. i love the heat! ♥️ im 15. birthday is august 04 of '95. im class of 2013. i have two sisters. caitlin and tashi. parents, diane and christopher. great best friends, such as: heather, marcus, jiffy, vicki, jose and many more. i love plaid, checkers, rubber ducks, dinosaurs, hugs, rainbows, cupcakes, lots of music and making friends. i can be a sly devil but you have to be on my bad side. im in rotc, im only a pfc. but i plan to be bc one day! i wanna go into the airforce as a nurse or maybe into the marines or as military police. i'm like no one you'll ever meet. im even thinking about becoming a cop. maybe i firefighter. anything like that. my dad said he sees me as a green beret!! yea right! ive got a bright future peoples! my favorite movies are jar head, patton, flags of our fathers, we were soldiers, taps, men in black, altered, fingerprints and full metal jacket. my favoite books are, cirque du freak, soldier x, black order and many more. ill listen to music i understand. i love reading and math. i love long conversations with anyone. i love intelligent talks with big meaningful words. i hate eating with your mouth open. bo, rude people, and the color brown. i'm like no one you'll ever meet. i am a role player. i rarely dream. but when i do, expect very weird things from me the next day. i like a good conversation. using worlds like "ennui". i don't care what people think about me, and thats that. question, comments, concerns message me then. message me anyway i dont care. text me ;D lol

Back to top Go down

Re: I Am Dead Thank You Very Much.

Post by Heather on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:08 pm

I love you, Sam!
Heather
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ♥Dixie Diamond™ on Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 pm

you said "im like no one you'll ever meet" twice. XD
♥Dixie Diamond™
Moderators

Location : On the computer. If im not online im at the barn!! :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Cause its important Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by bubba j on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:01 am

lol love u boo I love you

bubba j

Back to top Go down